The Craig County Historical Society Museums and Genealogy Library
Location: Corner of Main Street and Court Street in New Castle, VA 24127 across from the Court House (two blocks off Route 311)
The Old Brick Hotel and Log Cabin Museums are Open every Friday 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm April through November
1) Set up starts at 7:00; please be ready to sell by 9:00 am.
2) Spaces are 15×15 for $15.
3) Restrooms will be provided.
4) Please no packing up early unless you have sold out. Vehicles will be allowed back near booths at the end.
5) Please clean up your area when you are done. Trash cans will be provided.
6) You provide your own tables and chairs as you need them.
7.) Refunds on booths may be provided if we have spoken.
Let’s make this a great day! If you have any questions feel free to contact Jasmine Brown. (540)580-0403