Meetings are open to the Public
1) Set up starts at 7:00; please be ready to sell by 9:00 am.
2) Spaces are 15×15 for $15.
3) Restrooms will be provided.
4) Please no packing up early unless you have sold out. Vehicles will be allowed back near booths at the end.
5) Please clean up your area when you are done. Trash cans will be provided.
6) You provide your own tables and chairs as you need them.
7.) Refunds on booths may be provided if we have spoken.
Let’s make this a great day! If you have any questions feel free to contact Jasmine Brown. (540)580-0403
Ninth District Congressman Morgan Griffith will have a representative to hear citizen comments every month, 10 am to 12 noon every First Tuesday of the Month in the County Administrator’s Office 2nd Floor Conference room at 108 Court Street in New Castle. The public is encouraged to come by. No appointment is necessary.