The Clerk of Court is an eight-year term and is one of five constitutional officers of Craig County elected by its voters. The Clerk is the Circuit Court’s chief administrator. You can contact the Clerk’s Office for more information at: (540) 864-6141. You can also email the Clerk, Sharon Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recording deeds and other real estate-related documents,
- Issuing marriage licenses,
- Processing divorces and name changes,
- Handling criminal, probate and estate matters,
- Maintaining court records and other records as provided by law.
Notice: Please be aware there is a monetary charge for copies made from this office.
- Hon. Malfourd W. Bo Trumbo, Presiding Judge and Chief Judge
- Hon. Hume J. Franklin, Jr.
- Hon. Michael S. Irvine
- Hon. Victor V. Ludwig
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin: last Monday in February; 2nd Monday in May, September & November.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of term.
- Cases set on Term Day and chancery matters set between docket calls by agreement of counsel with court’s approval.
- Court convenes 9:30 am.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in general chancery causes, i.e. partition suits.