The Clerk of Court is an eight-year term and is one of five constitutional officers of Craig County elected by its voters. The Clerk is the Circuit Court’s chief administrator. You can contact the Clerk’s Office for more information at: (540) 864-6141. You can also email the Clerk, Sharon Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recording deeds and other real estate-related documents,
- Issuing marriage licenses,
- Processing divorces and name changes,
- Handling criminal, probate and estate matters,
- Maintaining court records and other records as provided by law.
Notice: Please be aware there is a monetary charge for copies made from this office.